Grand Waltz: $10,000 and up
- Grand Jete level benefits
- Performance Dedication
- 10 performance tickets
- Invitation to OPEN rehearsal
- 10 social media “shout-outs” during the Season
- Personal appearance with Artistic Director and Nutcracker character at local location of your choice during holiday season
- Recognition on performance posters
Grand Jete: $5000 – $9999.99
- Petite level benefits
- Sponsor recognition during curtain speeches for the Season
- 4 invitations to VIP experience
- 6 performance tickets
- 8 social media “shout-outs” during the Season
Petite Jete: $2500 – $4999.99
- Adagio level benefits
- 2 invitations to VIP experience
- 4 performance tickets
- Full page ad in Performance Programs for Season
- 6 social media “shout-outs” during the Season
Adagio: $1000 – $2499.99
- Releve level benefits
- 2 performance tickets
- ½ page ad in Performance Programs for the Season
- 4 social media “shout-outs” during the Season
Releve: $500 – $999.99
- Plie level benefits
- ¼ page ad in Performance Programs for the Season
- 2 social media “shout-outs” during the Season
- Name and or corporate logo on SVB’s website
Plie: $250 – $499.99
- Family Company Support level benefits
- 1 social media “shout-out” during the Season
Family Company Support: $125 – $249.99
- Individual Company Support level benefits
Individual Company Support: $1 – $124.99
- Name recognition on website
- Receive SVB newsletters
Donate Now & Pay Online
If you prefer to mail a check:
Southwest Virginia Ballet
1005 Industry Ave Bldg 7A
Roanoke, VA 24013
For more information call 540-387-3978 or send an email to email@example.com.
SVB Backstage is a devoted group of members who believe in the importance of supporting the dancers of Southwest Virginia Ballet through volunteerism and fund-raising. The fundraising allows SVB to furnish dancers with performance shoes, company dance wear and costumes FREE of charge. Backstage also provides funds for merit and need based scholarships for Roanoke Valley dancers.
Current fundraisers include:
- The Ballet Boutique, available at all major SVB performances – the boutique is stocked full of tutus, crowns, nutcrackers, handmade jewelry, t-shirts and more.
- The Nutcracker Gala, usually held in the fall, is an evening of fun, silent auction, food, drinks and dancing for the 21 and older crowd.
Questions? Email Us
Volunteers are an integral part of SVB’s success. They are a diverse and dynamic group who are dedicated to promoting the art of dance in the Roanoke Valley.
One important thing they all share is the sense of satisfaction that comes from volunteering their time and talents. Among the many tasks our volunteers perform are set design and construction, costume construction and alterations, publicity and marketing, boutique sales, and backstage production management.
If you would like to join us, complete the SVB Volunteer Form below and e-mail the SVB Volunteer Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SVB Ballet Boutique
The Ballet Boutique sells handcrafted tutus, SVB t-shirts and other items to raise money for SVB performance expenses and scholarships. 100% of the proceeds go directly to the ballet. Our one-of-a-kind tutus are available at the Jr. League’s annual Stocked Market and at the boutique table at any SVB performance.
Ballerina To Go
The perfect gift for every young or young at heart ballerina. The special gift bag contains a one of a kind tutu, a jeweled crown, and a sparkly wand, wrapped in a lovely purple to go bag. This gift is available only at SVB performances, the Stocked Market, or by custom order. Sizes infant to adult are available and can be customized by request.
- Price $30
- Shipping and Handling $7 or free local pick-up.
- Mailed Tutus are wrapped in pink tissue paper with a tulle bow. Please allow two weeks for delivery.